TrustPay is looking for an experienced Senior Tester with testing lifecycle experience in software development projects to join our team and participate on development and innovation of bespoke secure payment gateway used by worldwide clientele.
Place of work
Za kasárňou 1, Bratislava
full-time, trade licence
Salary offered (gross)
1 500 – 1 900 EUR (based on experience)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Prepare test cases (automated and manual tests)
- Manage automated testing software (Ranorex) and create automated tests
- Define test strategies including functional, non-functional, regression, load, automation, security, and performance testing.
- Analyze defects and root causes to identify defect patterns and improve engineering.
- Study metrics to determine missing test coverage.
Employee perks, benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Working in a stable company among experienced testers and developers
- Access to the latest technologies
- Education (possibility of certification in a given area) and personal development
Requirements for the employee
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
Personality requirements and skills
- Test management experience
- Understanding of software test fundamentals and methodologies
- Experience with Ranorex or other automated testing management software is an advantage
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect and/or Visual Studio is an advantage
- Knowledge of TFS, C#, .Net, SQL, UML is an advantage
- Basic written English
Information about the selection process
Please, send your CV to: email@example.com